I love gardening. For me it's a way to let my thoughts run free and physically tire my self. I just love having my little old man running around with me outside. He always is busy checking out new smells or laying in the sun. Sometimes I look up to see where he is and he is just right behind me being my shadow ever so silently.
After a much needed rain a lot of things just perked right up in the garden. Here are a few of my favorites.
Beautiful! You must have a purple themed garden? It is fun to see how quickly plants and flowers come out of the ground and bloom after such a long cold winter we had in the US.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Seamus is tired from helping in the garden :)
My Leroy is really getting old at almost 10. His sleep has become really deep (with snoring of course!) and much longer now <3
Looks heavenly to me!
ReplyDelete