Ok, here is some proof that Seamus CAN play with something. He got a BIG stick and was just wild about it for about 5 minutes. This hardly ever happens. We have gotten him about every toy there is, he likes them all about 5 minutes. He has a big basket of toys which he has no interest in. He is so spoiled!
The stick was pretty long and he has some trouble with it. He also whacked me with it when he came running to show me his wonderful stick.
And here's a bonus photo I couldn't resist. Seamus hardly ever asks to go outside. But he had cleverly hid the last part of his rawhide bone in his mouth and wanted to go out and bury it. I love the expression, ears down, eyebrows up..."me, have something in my mouth??? Why would you think that?"
Love that guilty little face!
ReplyDeleteLOL at that last picture! I know that look well. My Tillie (RIP) used to be great at hiding something in her mouth so I didn't know it was there.
ReplyDeleteSuch a Weim thing to get the biggest stick they can find! Glad to see that Seamus got into playing even if only for a few minutes.
Seamus you sneaky boy!! Goose and Raider say they're jealous of that stick! Looks like you had fun, even it was only for 5 minutes!!
ReplyDelete